Monday, July 15, 2013

Oloko

Oloko Ratings:  Not recommended if you like my other posts
Two 1/2 stars

Just take  look at the game.  Think of what you think at first.


Most people would see it as a nice and friendly little town where you can talk all day and chat all night.  You know what I found out?  The times of when you talk are limited.  I don't think that you can see anyone past 2am, which is really bad for me because on weekends and in the summer, I stay up till, like, six or five.  I think that the thing that you do most in the game is garden, and I'm not all about that gardening.  Here's the video I took for ya.


It seemed really fun at first.  I even kept my cool when I was talking to an oak tree.  But then this girl comes up and tells me to make some wheat, and I was taken aback.  If you like gardening then I'm sorry to rain on your tulips, but I thought it was going to be a nice fun game where you could just talk a bunch, like the before mentioned Woozworld.

So of course, I had to stop playing for the night and play in the day time to see how it was.  So I did.  Here is the rule for chatting.

Weekdays:  1 pm to 2 am
Weekends:  9 am to 2 am

I was playing on a Monday at 3:20 but it still said the chat was down.  So I was thinking that it must be in a different place different from the central time.  So I waited some more and tried again at five.  This is what came up, and look at what I circled.



I then decided that it probably will never let me talk.  And I usually play virtual worlds to interact with people, so this game wasn't a game for me.

If you decided to make an Oloko account and it does let you talk, email me at gamereviewsf11@aol.com.  Until then, I'm Brownie and I'll see you later with some more Virtual Game Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment